Universal studios Singapore.. grab your annual uss pass for only $169 with hsbc credit card.. no block out period for 365 days!
1. Once you reach seoul, hop on to the airport coach bus to reach your hotel. Enquire with the information counter in the airport for the bus no that is nearest to ur hotel. The bus might not reach the doorstep of your hotel. But it is the cheapest way to travel from airport to your hotel very comfortably.
2. What is the cheapest branded goods in seoul which you must buy.. answer: MCM.
3. Best shopping area in seoul is none other than myeongdong. Travel by train and alight at euroji-1(exit 1). There you will find the duty free mall, lotte shopping mall where you can get all the branded stuff like MCM, ginseng powder, prada, etc, all under one roof.
4. Best local brands (located at myeongdong): spao, who.r.u (similar to abercombie), basic house, new balance shop.
5. Try the barberque meals.. order the beef, which is the most tender and delicious of all. Each meal will cost about sgd$30.. but it is worth it.
6. Grab all your toiletries and facial products at myeongdong with local brands like innisfii, faceshop, skinfood, etude house, etc. Do not think about getting it at the airport as they are so much more expensive and priced in usd.
Thats all folks .. for now. Will explore seoul again… it had become one of my fav holiday destination!
Sometimes you will reach a crossroad where you have to make a decision on which path you would want to take.. Thats life!
Ted made my day.. Giving me a good laugh. Very cool and simple storyline. Sometimes although we treasure someone and always listen to their opinion. But the decision always belong to yourself.. Make it right…Ted , i love you!
Time flies when you are busy.. It’s been one month anniversary in my new job. Working in a big company is really tough.. The competition and the diversity of the scope of work.. Getting to know each and every procedures which can be so confusing. Guess my learning process will be tougher than i thought. I wish i will havr the preservance and strength to continue to fight on and excel in whatever project assigned to me. Wish luck will always be with me.. God bless… I will survive with a smile!!
Counting down to the last month in my current Company before embarking my 3rd new job… For the past 4.5 years in the Company, I had learnt a lot including the different accounting standards, recommendation of improvement to processes and enjoy meeting people from all over the Asia Pacific countries. Within 4.5 years, I had the opportunity to visit 8 countries including, Malaysia (KL), Indonesia (Jarkarta), Tokyo, Philippines, Germany, Australia (Sydney), Hong Kong and India (New Dehli). As time draws near to bid goodbye, my heart gets heavier because it is really hard to part from the best US boss i ever had, my team-mate in Italy who also become my sister and me as her little brother, and all my friendly and caring colleagues met in all the countries who always welcome me with their warm smile and greetings which makes me feels like home whenever I visit them. The hospitality to bring me around the country, getting to know the different culture and treating me with nice cuisines and excellent food and making sure that I enjoy my stay and well taken care off is really priceless and memorable. As one said, ”you cannot stay in the comfort zone and must always go out into the wild and start to learn new things and expertise when you are still young.” Thats what I am going to do when I embark my new journey. Although it will be tougher, but I must always tell myself i can do it and endure it for a brighter future. Gambadatte-neh, Vincent!
My first leisure holiday this year (23rd to 27th June 2012) 5 days 4 nights in Bangkok is terrific. With a big strength of 5 of us including Nick, Dax, Leong, Sean and myself, we had tried the nice and cheap seafood in Rathechatewe BTS station (N1). of course shopping in Cha tut Chat weekend market, Platinum Mall, MBK- IT mall, and Siam Discovery centre- The Loft, a wonderful selection of gifts and exclusive stuffs. I also experienced the IMAX theatre in Siam Paragon (Baht 350) and watch the war of the warth in 3D and super big screen. It is a wonderful experience! In addition, we stayed in the most affordable and convenient hotel, i residence silom, which is just next to Chong Non si BTS. There is nothing more you can ask for when you are just paying SGD$57 per night for a twin sharing room and walkable to silom. It is indeed a well deserved and fun holiday.. i love BKK.. see you again soon in few months time or next year.
Next holiday (13th to 16th July) - Bali with my whole family… Looking forward to a well- relaxed holiday… Here i come!! (first time having two holidays within 30 days!)